- BFF Home
- About Us
- Life Truths
- RSS Feed
The Bible Teacher's Commentary
1. How does a man condemn himself (2:1-3)?
2. What happens to a person who acknowledges (literally: judges) another person’s wrongdoing and then does it himself (2:3)?
3. How do some people wrongly respond to God’s kindness, forbearance and patience (2:4)?
4. What is the proper response to God’s kindness and patience (2:4)?
5. What are the stubborn and unrepentant people storing up (2:5)?
6. How is the Day of Judgment described in verse 5?
7. Please write verse 6 down. It is the standard principle of justice among man and God.
8. What will those doing good and seeking immortality receive (2:7)?
9. What will those who are selfishly ambitious and do not obey the truth obtain (2:8)?
|Order the Book of Romans: Bible Studies in digital or paperback!|
You can download the whole Roman's commentary in eBook (regular print size - pdf).
10. Does God as Judge treat people differently (for example, because their background) (9-11)?
11. List at least three changes you desire to take place in your life because of these verses:
|Order the Romans Bible study book.|
You can download it as a nicely formatted eBook (regular print size - pdf).
The BFF New Testament Bible Digital Library has all the Roman study and advanced study questions (as above) plus all of BFF's Bible resources. Details or purchase.
Scriptures typically quoted from the New American Standard Bible unless noted:
(C) Copyright The Lockman Foundation 1988