Video Discipleship Training Seminar #10/10
Initiating Spiritual Growth in the Church
The Plan of Discipleship
2 Timothy 2:2
Nepali ( Nepalese ) translated from English
Rev. Paul J. Bucknell
2 Timothy 2:2 The Plan of Discipleship provides practical advice on how one should disciple another and especially on how a leader of the church can implement discipleship training in the church. This is session 10/10 from the seminar Initiating Spiritual Growth in the Church.
Click to start the video. Options will appear on the movie itself.
2 Timothy 2:2: Video: Stream | Download
Nepali Session #10: pdf || Complete: pdf | doc
The BFF Nepali Library coming soon!
This cloud or Library version will includes all our Nepali resouces, including videos, audios, handouts and mp3s.
Oversea pastors can check on conditions for free materials - mention Nepali Library.
Discussion Questions on 2 Timothy 2:2 and Discipleship Training
- How does the apostle describe the discipleship situation.
- What is Timothy instructed to do?
- What was he suppose to pass on to others?
- What is the content of the gospel?
- We want to train those with teachable hearts. How can we better ensure that this happens?
Next -> Listen to or view session #10 of the discipleship training seminar. Or go to the main Nepali index.