Audio Discipleship Training Seminar #10/10
Initiating Spiritual Growth in the Church
The Plan of Discipleship
2 Timothy 2:2
Nepali ( Nepalese ) translated from English
Rev. Paul J. Bucknell
2 Timothy 2:2 The Plan of Discipleship provides practical advice on how one should disciple another and especially on how a leader of the church can implement discipleship training in the church. This is session 10 of 10 from the seminar Initiating Spiritual Growth in the Church.
Please click below to start the audio podcast. Study questions and other links are below.
2 Timothy 2:2: Download Audio || Video
Nepali Session #10: pdf || Complete: pdf | doc
Discussion Questions on 2 Timothy 2:2 and Discipleship Training
- How does the apostle describe the discipleship situation.
- What is Timothy instructed to do?
- What was he suppose to pass on to others?
- What is the content of the gospel?
- We want to train those with teachable hearts. How can we better ensure that this happens?
The BFF Nepali Library coming soon!
This cloud or Library version will includes all our Nepali resouces, including videos, audios, handouts and mp3s.
Oversea pastors can check on conditions for free materials - mention Nepali Library.