Pray BFF Letter #320
The Countdown Begins—11
Dear Prayer Partners,
In eleven short days, I begin a series of flights to get to my three key destinations. I will give three extended seminars, two to African pastors/leaders and one to Chinese pastors in Africa. The last will be spoken in Chinese requiring much more focus and prayer!
As usual, many distractions come up as I prepare to go. I have been on the phone with Western Union many times, printed the wrong Swahili resources, strikes being held at Kenya’s major airports, etc. I’ve learned to keep steady in prayer and watch how God resolves them one by one, but we certainly welcome your additional prayers.
On the good side, many resources have been prepared in the last weeks. The two Swahili handouts are translated and largely printed. Someone is working on the remaining Chinese resources. Thank the Lord for the completion of these major projects. Do pray that the coordinators will send me daily schedules so I can map out my many talks. I plan to teach ten messages for each seminar, up to 4 sessions a day. This gets more difficult as the number of my gray hairs increase. Besides these, there are counseling sessions and Sunday preachings.
Here is my itinerary:
March 21-23—Kahama: The Life Core: Discovering the Heart of Great Training
March 25-27—Tabora: Being an Overcomer: Faith’s Triumph Over Temptation
March 29-31—Dar es Saleem: Building a Great Marriage: Faith, Forgiveness, Friendship
- We had a refreshing time in Florida with some great weather.
- Both Swahili handouts are completed!
- We have about 70% of our STM funding in!
- God has continued to give me new insights for a new book on counseling.
- Everyone is in good health during this season and personal taxes are done!
- The remaining funds come in.
- Paul is teaching and preaching this Sunday (March 10th).
- Lots of big and small projects to finish before leaving in 11 days.
- The Lord watch over my family, ministry and extraneous things before, during, and after this STM trip.
- That God significantly blesses each attending pastor/leader through these training times.
- Paul is refreshing his Chinese.
Rev. Paul J. Bucknell, President, Author, and Instructor
Biblical Foundations for Freedom
Phone/text: (+1) 412*398*4559 (Mobile)
3276 Bainton St, Pittsburgh, PA 15212 USA
Paul’s Twitter: @PaulJBucknell
- Visit our Square account: mkt.com/bucknell where you can use your credit card to order or make a donation. BFF is an official 501(c)(3) nonprofit religious organization and able to offer tax deductible receipts for contributions in the United States. All orders go to BFF.