Pray BFF Letter #321
36 Hours Before Takeoff!
Dear Prayer Partners,
Answers to prayer happen regularly with these trips. I often feel overwhelmed but then remember: many people are praying; the faithful past provisions of LORD; that He sustains me in physical demanding times. Here are some prayers already answered:
- The final amount needed has just been promised!
- This morning as I told the Lord about my forgetfulness for certain Chinese words (like modern internet words that I never learned), I instantly discovered the Google Translate app which works offline and remembers your saved vocabulary!
- Many projects have been completed!
- None of my flights will be influenced by the grounding of the Boeing 737 Max.
- No colds or flu
- Daniel is now engaged to Meredith!
Here is my Tanzanian itinerary
- March 21-23—Kahama: The Life Core: Discovering the Heart of Great Training
- March 25-27—Tabora: Being an Overcomer: Faith’s Triumph Over Temptation
- March 29-31—Dar es Salaam: Building a Great Marriage
- Good health and strong throat for speaking up to 4 times on numerous days.
- May the Lord watch over my family, ministry and extraneous things before, during, and after this STM trip.
- For God’s great blessing upon each attending pastor/leader and marital refreshment for couples attending the marriage seminar.
- God’s anointing on Paul and his translator (into Swahili) as they deliver each message
- Fluency in Chinese and clarity for the last seminar.
Rev. Paul J. Bucknell, President, Author, and Instructor
Biblical Foundations for Freedom
Phone/text: (+1) 412*398*4559 (Mobile)
3276 Bainton St, Pittsburgh, PA 15212 USA
Paul’s Twitter: @PaulJBucknell
- Visit our Square account: mkt.com/bucknell where you can use your credit card to order or make a donation. BFF is an official 501(c)(3) nonprofit religious organization and able to offer tax deductible receipts for contributions in the United States. All orders go to BFF.