- BFF Home
- About Us
- Life Truths
- RSS Feed
El Diseño de la Iglesia es una exposición Bíblica basada en Efesios 4:11-13 que nos ayuda a pensar y a funcionar de manera correcta en la iglesia, sin importar cuánto se hayan distorsionado nuestros conceptos.
1. The Means God enables His people (Ephesians 4:11)
And he gave some [to be] apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers.
1. What is it that the Lord has given in verse 11? Who gives it and who does He give it to?
2. What is it that He gives (11)?
3. Do your best to distinguish each of the 4 (or 5) categories. What is different about each one? Who does each group primarily minister to?
4. Discuss the place for apostles in today’s church. Refer to Acts 14:14. Is it possible that a ‘lesser’ apostle is a missionary or church planter working in an unreached area? Why or why not?
2. The Purpose for which God enables His people (Ephesians 4:12)
For the perfecting of the saints, unto the work of ministering, unto the building up of the body of Christ.
7. Since each of these groupings are instructors of God’s Word, let us call them instructors. Why does God go out of His way to form these instructors? Make sure you state what 4:12 says.
8. The NASB Bible and some others use the word ‘saints’ in 4:12. What does this word mean? Why does Paul here use it? (Notice also 1:1).
9. Why does the Lord want to equip all the people in the church?
10. Define the ‘work of the service’ in practical terms.
11. How does the instruction from the instructors help the people in doing their work of service?
12. What is the end goal for all these works of service? (4:11)
13. Does your church(es) look like this? Why or why not?
14. List three works of service (specific or areas) that God has involved you in. What difference does it make that you had instruction to rightly do these things?
3. The Duration God enables His people (Ephesians 4:13)
Until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fulness of Christ.
15. Christian growth is often thought about so vaguely. What are the three goals of Christian growth mentioned in Ephesians 4:13.
16. What might each of these three phrases in 4:13 mean?
17. Using these three aspects of Christian growth, share how your church is strong and weak.
Next -> Listen to Sesión #9