Video Seminar Session #6/12
The Flow Level #2 Explanation
1 John 2:12-14
English translated to Malawi (Chichewa)
Initiating Spiritual Growth in the Church
Rev. Paul J. Bucknell
Seminar Index - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12
The Flow Level #2 (1 John 2:12-14): helps young believers mature and overcome. Increase the faith of the believers in your church!
This English - Chichewa video on The Flow: Level #2 shows how young Christians grow and mature. They face specific battles and must learn to master God's Word and trust God to grow. The young believer is likened to the youth in the analogy of the family and largely learns how to overcome temptations.
Please click below to view the video. Study questions and other links are below.
The Flow: Level #2: Download: Video | Audio mp3
English: Powerpoint | Handout | Reading
Discussion Questions on The Flow
- What are the three stages of Christian growth that John describes? How do these form an analogy for the physical development of a person?
- List the items that the elderly apostle says to this second level of young believers? Look in 1 John 2:12-14. Be specific.
- What characterizes this first stage of the Christian's growth?
- What are the problems or challenges that those in this spiritual stage will face?
- Why are there so many believers that are not growing?
- Summarize what is suppose to happen at this stage of spiritual growth.
- What might happen if Christians in this spiritual stage do not get the needed support? Be specific.
- Are you in this second stage? Were you trained to overcome temptation? How would you explain it to another?
- Have you discipled others at this stage. Pleae elaborate.
Next -> Listen and view Session #7 of the sSeminar on discipleship Flow Level #2.