Pray BFF Letter #318
Dear Prayer Partners,
Thank you for your prayers. I want to highlight the importance of your prayers. While reading the Word of God, early this morning, I came upon this simple verse: “The kingdom of God is like a man who casts seed upon the soil; and goes to bed at night and gets up by day, and the seed sprouts up and grows--how, he himself does not know” (Mark 4:26-27). The farmer can do a lot of work, but he is dependent on that God-principle—God causes the growth (1 Cor. 3:6).
BFF has three foci—think CDE:
Create: BFF creates all sorts of Christian training resources including books, videos, articles, mp3s, slides, handouts, etc.
Distribute: BFF distributes resources in many different forms, including internet, book, seminar training, mentoring, etc.
Empower: God causes the growth.
Jesus reminds us that though we can develop a vast number of seeds (Create) and sow them around the world (Distribute), we need the Lord to bring them to life (Empower). We have cast seed (i.e., all our Biblical resources) into the soil of the world, but need His hand to secretly work in that wife in Myanmar, that pastor in India, that student in America, that researcher in Germany, etc. We don’t know how God uses your prayers to bring about this new growth, but He does. Please continue to pray CDE for us and all those around the world that encounter BFF resources.
- Progress is being made on the new website.
- Health-wise, Linda started taking a tiny bit of medicine for her heart again with good results. Paul’s left foot, the same one he fractured before, was hurt before Christmas. Though still swollen, the cane has been put aside!
- We are thankful for the few extra people giving financially and prayerfully to the BFF ministry!
- The Isaiah class ended; Paul began teaching a new series, Fundamentals of the Faith, last week.
- The first donation has come in for the tablets to assist rural pastors already attending a monthly training class.
- The many details for my next STM trip to Africa are being finalized. Going in March.
- Two of my oversea coordinators had car accidents this week; one escaped death while another still in the middle of resolving the issue.
- I’ll be teaching the January 20th class for the series Fundamentals of the Faith.
- Isaac is applying for college scholarships for next fall.
- May God give us wisdom as we continue to work on the new BFF website.
- Extra grace to complete BFF’s business taxes.
Rev. Paul J. Bucknell, President, Author, and Instructor
Biblical Foundations for Freedom
Phone/text: (+1) 412*398*4559 (Mobile)
3276 Bainton St, Pittsburgh, PA 15212 USA
Paul’s Twitter: @PaulJBucknell
- Visit our Square account: mkt.com/bucknell where you can use your credit card to order or make a donation. BFF is an official 501(c)(3) nonprofit religious organization and able to offer tax deductible receipts for contributions in the United States. All orders go to BFF.