1) What are two reasons discouraged and defeated people can become an overcomer?
2) Life is made up of two kinds of problems. What are they and how can we respond to them?
3) How does blaming others keep us from confessing our sins? List the first three.
- a) .
- b) .
- c) .
- d) Blaming others keep us resolving the situation.
4) The question is not whether Christians will suffer or not. Even the most _________ Christians will go through distressing times.
5) If God is loving and fully in control, why does He sometimes put us in very difficult situations? ____________________________ (several words).
6) How do we know our loving God will sometimes ask His children to suffer?
______________________________ (several words).
7) We can make 4 important observations from Hebrews 2:14-15 that help us understand why Christians no longer need to fear death.
"Since then the children share in flesh and blood, He Himself (Christ Jesus) likewise also partook of the same, that through death He might render powerless him who had the power of death, that is, the devil; and might deliver those who through fear of death were subject to slavery all their lives." Hebrews 2:14,15
- a) People were ________________ all their lives. (3 words)
- b) Who prided himself in his power of death? ___________
- c) God sent Jesus in human form so he could through ______ render him powerless.
- d) Christ came to __________ those who through the fear of death were subject to slavery all their lives.
8) We can step from fear to faith through two kinds of commitments. What are they?
9) List the Triple A process we can overcome any kind of anxiety.
10) Before we apply this Triple A process in prayer, what do we need to do?
We need to ________________ (three words).