- BFF Home
- About Us
- Life Truths
- RSS Feed
Romans 10:1-15 Bible Study: Sharing the Gospel shows how the gospel is rooted in the Old Testament prophecies and today fulfilled in faith in Christ Jesus.
1. Who is Paul greatly concerned about at the beginning of this chapter (Romans 10:10:1; cf. 9:1-5)?
2. What are the two ways Paul sees his own concern for these people (Romans 10:10:1)?
3. Were they sincere in their religious beliefs (Romans 10:2)?
4. What was Paul’s criticism of their belief (Romans 10:2)?
Order the Book of Romans: Bible Studies in digital or paperback!
You can download the whole Roman's commentary in eBook (regular print size - pdf).
5. List the three obstacles that these people had in becoming saved (Romans 10:3).
6. Complete Romans 10:4 (NIV version). Christ is the
___________ of the ______________ so that there may
be _________________ for everyone who
7. How does Moses describe the life based on the law (Romans 10:5)?
8. The righteousness based on faith is also spoken of in the Old Testament. What two truths about the Messiah are prophesied in these Old Testament verses (Romans 10:6-7)?
a) “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’ (that is, to bring Christ down.)
b) ‘Who will descend into the deep?’ (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead).”
9. Is the Messiah Paul preached about different than what they have in their Old Testament scriptures (Romans 10:8)?
10. We are very familiar with the confession stated in verse 9 and amplified in verse 10? What is the connection between this confession and the quote in verse (Romans 10:8)?
11. Paul is sharing the gospel with the Jews in these verses. Please write down the quote that he uses to clinch his powerful gospel presentation (Romans 10:11).
12. Paul was certain this message was not only for Jews but for Gentiles too. What scripture does he give to the Jews showing that salvation riches are for whoever calls upon Him (Romans 10:12-13)?
13. Paul also uses Old Testament scripture to defend his missionary zeal (Romans 10:14-15). Complete the logical steps Paul develops in these two verses.
a. How can they call upon the Lord if they haven’t
_______________ (Romans 10:14)?
b. How can they believe unless they have
______________________ (Romans 10:14)?
c. How can they hear unless someone
________________________ to them (Romans 10:14)?
d. How can they preach unless someone
_______________________ (Romans 10:15)?
“How beautiful feet of those who bring good news!”
14. List at least two changes you desire to take place in your life because of these verses:
Bonus question on Romans 10:1-15
|Order the Romans Bible study book (in a 3 ring binder).|
You can download it as a nicely formatted eBook (regular print size - pdf).
The BFF New Testament Bible Digital Library has all the Roman study and advanced study questions (as above) plus all of BFF's Bible resources. Details or purchase.