Pray BFF Letter #296
August 5, 2017
Preparations for STM Myanmar
Dear Prayer Partners,
While preparing a report for one of our supporting churches, I discovered that in July 2017, BFF website actually reached over 10,000 page views each day! But our goal is not just the numbers of readers, but lives transformed by God’s Word. This number does not include the many places BFF resources are accessed on a flash drive, in books, or files in the very accessible Digital Libraries.
Consider supporting BFF as a church or individual (about 61% support level now).
Except for booking hotels and getting my visa, my STM preparations now consist of preparing about 30 different messages for 3 seminars, a church meeting and possible messages at a Bible college. I am very grateful that my Burmese translator has worked hard and finished the translation and formatting of 3 Burmese books. They are now going to the printer with hope to distribute while I am there.
- Each day in July, 10,000 BFF website pages were read!
- Our funds for the Short Term Myanmar trip has reached 30%.
- Elizabeth had a healthy delivery bringing Josie Jean White into the world.
- Christy’s family has moved to Raleigh for her husband’s new job.
- Isaac received a timely surprise gift that allows him to attend Cedarville University this Fall!
- Alert: The visa came in! (after the letter was sent out).
Follow Paul on Twitter! @PaulJBucknell
- For a refreshing rest in New England with family in early August!
- For preparation for so many STM messages (probably halfway there).
- Financial support for BFF ministry, Myanmar support , and special projects above.
Rev. Paul J. Bucknell, President, Author, and Instructor
Biblical Foundations for Freedom
Phone/text: (+1) 412*398*4559 (Mobile)
3276 Bainton St, Pittsburgh, PA 15212 USA
• Visit our Square account: mkt.com/bucknell where you can use your credit card to make a donation. BFF is an official 501(c)(3) nonprofit religious organization and able to offer tax deductible receipts for contributions in the United States.