Pray BFF Letter #150
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Dear Support Team,
The Count Down Begins!
Paul leaves for Nigeria and Kenya one week from tomorrow. Registration for the pastor seminars has more than doubled. This requires a lot of last minute discussion on budgets. For example, the pastor in Kenya expected one hundred. Now he expects well over two hundred, perhaps three hundred full-time ministers. But this means they need more chairs, food, booklets, etc.
Please pray for the local administrators (Rev. Godstime and Rev. Maurice). They have much to do! Paul is regularly moved as he sees the high skill level of those who administer BFF seminars. He can focus on ministry rather than details.
It is awesome to see God stir the hearts of these pastors, church planters, evangelists, etc to attend. They want to see the power of God released through His Word. May God grant it for His glory!
Join us in thanks to God!
- Paul is feeling back to normal. Praise God!
- It is wonderful to see how God has moved individuals! The originally projected Africa STM
financial support has fully come in for these seminars.
- Paul has been able to prepare himself for 12 lectures. He is also preparing for at least 12 other messages. He will be speaking more than 24 separate messages.
- Although increase in attendance causes further administrative planning, we are very excited to see the pastors seeking healing for their marriages and commitment to becoming disciple makers.
- Paul is thankful that the leaders of the Texas church retreat asked him not to come. He was willing to go but needed the rest more than he thought. Now he feels stronger. Alternative dates are being prepared, as they are interested in developing a discipleship program at their church.
Pray for God's rich blessings!
- Pray for good flight and travel connections.
- Abundant blessing on all attendees. For example, we do not only want to give them the knowledge of how to have a good marriage but also to gain a 'great marriage.' We need the Spirit of God to mightily work.
- Final adjustments to many of these last minute administrative details. Paul constantly tries to keep costs manageable, within the amount provided.
- Paul still has 12 more messages to get ready. (Now if he only doesn't forget the others while preparing these! Paul often feels like a juggler with several dozen messages floating around up in the air.)
- Grace and focus on each message when speaking.
- Protection for my family and BFF ministry during the time away.
I thank each one of you for your faithful giving and prayers!
In Christ's Majestic Love,
Rev. Paul J. Bucknell, President
Biblical Foundations for Freedom
Phone: (+01) 412-398-4559
3276 Bainton St.,
Pittsburgh, PA 15212 USA