Pray BFF#19 February 22, 2002
Dear Prayer Team,
Who can be sure whether the end of time is here, but each and every day is one in which we seek and strive to please our Lord, knowing that we all will sit before the judgment seat of Christ. (2 Corinthians 5). The task of making disciples is critical. The scriptures state in several places that a large turning away from the truth will happen at the end of the age. Making disciples is a key way to keep God's people fixed and focused so that they will not be caught off guard. May we join together in prayer toward this end.
"Now at that time Michael, the great prince who stands guard over the sons of your people, will arise. And there will be a time of distress such as never occurred since there was a nation until that time; and at that time your people, everyone who is found written in the book, will be rescued. "And many of those who sleep in the dust of the ground will awake, these to everlasting life, but the others to disgrace and everlasting contempt. "And those who have insight will shine brightly like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, and those who lead the many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever. (Daniel 12:1-3, NASB).
Our letter is a bit early because I will be away from my office for several weeks, but as you know that does not stop people from using the BFF web site. Readership continues to increase. We have already surpassed all of January as of a few days ago, and there is still one good week left. May God make disciples. May His Spirit mightily use His Word to build His people up and call others to His kingdom.
Thanks to God!
Requests to God
- Praise God for the work God did through the Overcoming Anxiety seminar. Several people want me to hold the seminar again already! We had lots of good questions during the last review session. Excellent time.
- Praise God Paul was able to finish the "Faith and Faithfulness" series by the 21rst. The delay of one day was okay because our trip was delayed.
- Paul has been able to work a bit on the audio side of the seminar.
- Almost each day God has been giving Paul special understanding to write a page for Project Love.
- We thank the Lord that the readership level has been steadily increasing. Since August we have increased about 350%.
- We are thankful for the opportunities of service in PCC-Oakland Church. Elizabeth and Christy are both helping teach Sunday School classes. Besides teaching, I am also help training adult Sunday School teachers.
- God has been giving Paul a clearer sense of discernment as to what I need to be focusing on. Praise Him!
- Pray for Paul as he preaches Sunday in Raleigh (2/24) on "Evaluating Life Goals".
- Pray for health for our family. Several have been under the weather. A couple of children get better but then a couple of others come down with the bug.
- Paul and family will be visiting his parents. Pray that we will be a great blessing to all we visit. We hope to see a number of good missionary friends whom we haven't seen for a long time.
- Paul will be seriously seeking God for direction for ministry, and developing the Love Project and Discipleship material during this time away.
- Ask God to supervise the editing of the Overcoming Anxiety seminar into helpful media.
- Please pray that God would use BFF's material to establish many righteous men and women of God.
- We are now praying for an average of 500 BFF web page views a day. This would double what we now have.
Serving Together for the Glory of God,
Paul and Linda
Biblical Foundation for Freedom Homepage
Write to Paul with your comments:
Track God's answers to your prayers here!